The Italian Junkyard

Thoughts, ideas, criticism about cars. Interesting news and facts from the world of the automobile. Events in Italy and Modena. What you can find elsewhere, filtered through the eyes of a discerning enthusiast. Design, style, everything on the chopping block. Nobody is safe anymore.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

2010 FIA GT World Championship round 2 from Silverstone, qualifying session and race and LIVE!



Tomorrow the second round of the FIA GT World Championship will start at Silverstone, inaugurating the new track's layout. Unfortunately I won't be at home watching it, but I thought it was nice to broadcast it nonetheless, so I had to post the video streaming now while I'm still at my place.

Feel free to enjoy the qualifying session and the qualifying race from The Italian Junkyard, see you on Sunday for the championship race.
Follow the jump for the live streaming.







No comments:

Post a Comment