The Italian Junkyard

Thoughts, ideas, criticism about cars. Interesting news and facts from the world of the automobile. Events in Italy and Modena. What you can find elsewhere, filtered through the eyes of a discerning enthusiast. Design, style, everything on the chopping block. Nobody is safe anymore.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Never mind, choose your streaming!

I'm still learning how justin.tv works, and found some other interesting channel.
What I was thinking is adding the whole "Auto Racing" category list to a gadget on the left, so that each of you could choose the channel he prefers while visiting The Italian Junkyard.
Now that I think you may pass more time here than that required to read a post or browse the pics, but perhaps I could do that.
Surely it's something I'm not able to do though, so was wondering if any of you have a tip to give me on how to sort this out.
Otherwise I'll probably post an interesting channel/event every now and then.

Maybe during this week, thanks to the Le Mans race, the action is a bit more interesting, but after the jump there are some examples of the good stuff you can find there...

Three cameras of the Luc Alphand Advetures box (not always working I know...)









Source: Justin.tv Auto Racing channels

No comments:

Post a Comment